Now Hiring Insurance Agents in your area
Jul 09, 2018
Do you aspire to more than just earning a paycheck?
Would you like to make a difference in your community?
Have you always dreamed of owning your own business?
American National is redefining what it means to be an entrepreneur and is seeking ambitious and passionate individuals just like you to join us as multiple-line insurance agents. American National has spent more than a century establishing ourselves as one of the nation’s premier insurance companies. Our reputation is built on core values of financial strength, integrity, respect, service and teamwork. We are continually striving to grow and attract clients and have rigorous growth plans. That growth means we need people who, like us, believe in building relationships and keeping promises, to represent us.
This isn’t just a job — it’s a valuable business opportunity. As an American National agent, you are the link between our clients and the protection provided by our insurance products. Using your entrepreneurial spirit, you’ll manage the sales and marketing of your business to build a community of loyal clients. You will be accountable for driving sales performance by connecting with customers, discovering their needs and educating them on the products that will best protect their families -- all with the support of an established, world-class company.
Whether you are an experienced agent or just beginning your career, our innovative paid training through Kelly OCG Services will educate you on our product lines, resources and sales process. Our ongoing mentoring program is designed to provide you with interactive one-on-one support and our continuing education opportunities will help keep you at the top of your game.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
• Ability to own and manage your own business
• Determine your own earnings- work hard and reap the benefits
• Performance-based bonus programs
• A three-year tiered commission plan to support you during the building of your agency
• Innovative training and mentoring program through Kelly OCG Services to further your professional growth
• Advancement and professional growth opportunities
• Travel and award incentives
• Some of the most diverse insurance products in the industry including: auto, home, life, agriculture, commercial, and annuities
• Company support for technology and systems, customized marketing materials and campaigns
• A criminal background and credit check will be conducted as part of the application process.
• All applicable state licenses for property and casualty and life insurances will be required before hire. Ask us how we can help!
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred; degree in finance, business, or marketing, a plus
• Sales experience, a plus
• Proven track record of success in driving business results, a plus
• Business management experience, a plus
If you are interested in learning more about establishing an exclusive relationship and an agency, contact us.
Bozena Brinkman, MLGA
6715 South 1300 East, Suite #200, Salt Lake City, UT 84121, 801-352-0800.
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
American National is a group of companies comprised of American National Insurance Company, Galveston, Texas and its subsidiaries including American National Property and Casualty Company with its subsidiaries and affiliates, Springfield, Missouri, Farm Family Casualty Insurance Company, United Farm Family Insurance Company, Farm Family Life Insurance Company and American National Life Insurance Company of New York, Glenmont, New York. Each Company has financial responsibility only for its own products and services and is not responsible for the products and services provided by the other companies.
Agents contracted with American National are independent contractors, not employees.
This is not a contract or offer of contract and contains a general description of various programs which may be offered through American National. Each program is subject to the terms and conditions of that respective program. American National reserves the right to discontinue, replace or modify these programs at any time.
Agency Interns receive paid training through Kelly OCG Services, a third-party company, unaffiliated with American National. Completion of the agency internship does not guarantee an offer to become a contracted agent.
All award and bonus programs are subject to participation eligibility requirements, the full conditions of which are available upon request.
Terms: Full - time
Contact: Bozena Brinkman
Company: Brinkman Insurance Agency
This record will be removed 60 days after its last update.
This position is currently active on UtahHelpWanted.com.