Medical Device Quality Assurance Inspector
Oct 19, 2017
Medical Device Quality Assurance Inspector $14.00-17.00 hour
Monday - Friday – No weekends!
We are an orthopedic medical device manufacturing company located in Draper, Utah. We are looking for employees to join our medical device Quality Assurance team, where you will learn all areas of Medical Device Manufacturing to help our company continue to develop and deliver our product to help people live healthy happy lives! We are looking for people who are excited and enthusiastic about their work, as well as, dependable and hardworking.
The right fit:
• High School Diploma
• 1-2 years of Quality Assurance experience – Medical device is helpful, but not necessary
• Use of standard and advanced inspection equipment, including calipers and micrometers, preferred
• Programming or operating of coordinate measuring machines (CMM) preferred
How you will contribute:
• Perform inspections on medical devices
• Document and inspect incoming and internal materials
• Report non-conformances using Material Rejection Reports
• Calibrate, document, and maintain instruments
• Computer data entry
• Monday - Friday, NO weekends!
• 8:00am - 5:00pm
• $14.00 - $17.00/hour
Please respond quickly if you would like to learn more about Medical Device Manufacturing and be a part of what we do!
Call Karla, Meish or Marly at 801-313-1938, we would love to talk with you! You can also email your resume or apply on our website: www.medicalprofessionals.com
Salary: $30K - 40K Per Year
Terms: Full - time
Location: Utah-Salt Lake City
Contact: Michelle Campbell
Company: Professional Staffing Resources
This record will be removed 60 days after its last update.
This position is currently active on UtahHelpWanted.com.