F-16 Training Systems: Configuration Management Assistant
May 11, 2018
Working under the direction of the Engineering Support Group Supervisor, the Configuration Management Assistant provides Technical Order (TO) and Configuration Management (CM) support of engineering resources in the design, development and modification of F-16 flight and maintenance simulator hardware and software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Manages and maintains a TO Library including records, inventory, currency and applicability of AF TOs.
• Specifically provides CM support/maintenance of ClearCase/ClearQuest CM system (backups, creating views and CM builds) for the CFAT JOE
• Logs-in and stores final deliverables of TSSC created documents
• Supports Final O&M distribution
• Provides data management support of T.O.'s pertaining to simulator modifications
• Some document creation based on engineering inputs
• Maintains control and accountability of physical and electronic documents in regard to update, storage and organization at two engineering locations.
• Supports configuration management duties including reporting and audits, product scope change control, version control, documentation and product component integration.
• Assists with reproduction and distribution of software and documentation in multiple media formats.
• Will have duties involving security, packing/shipping and other administrative duties associated with worldwide support of aircrew training systems.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
• Configuration Management support experience mandatory
• 2-year Technical Degree in an engineering related discipline desired but not mandatory
• CM experience utilizing ClearCase/ClearQuest highly desired
• Familiarity and experience with Configuration Management system techniques with ClearCase/ClearQuest highly desired
• Active Secret-level DoD Security clearance highly desired
• Must minimally be eligible for Secret-level DoD Personnel Security Clearance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. All applicants will undergo a background check and drug screening prior to job offer.
Terms: Full - time
Contact: Alison Smith
Company: Delaware Resource Group of Oklahoma LLC
This record will be removed 60 days after its last update.
This position is currently active on UtahHelpWanted.com.